Recycle Your Cell Phone Now
How The Cell Phone Recycling Program Works
- We ship you collection boxes that are coded to your account.
- Place the box and poster in a visible location and start recycling. We accept all cell phones, chargers, batteries and accessories.
- Once the box is full of phones, securely tape all the box edges for shipment and then call for pick up or give it to your delivery person; shipping is free. Please see the information provided on the box, or contact us.
- When you send in phones, The Wireless Alliance will email you a key code to review your online report. Reports are available immediately upon processing, 24 hours, 7 days a week. We mail client payments every month.
- For harder to recycle materials, like cordless home phones, laptops, computers, toners, or inkjet cartridges, please contact us for assistance.
If you have large quantities of batteries, accessories or chargers to send in, please contact us and we will arrange to ship this separately.
The main goal at The Wireless Alliance is to keep cell phones out of our landfills. Cell phones contain lead, arsenic, beryllium and other hazardous toxins that leach into our environment through our landfills. One cell phone, if thrown away, can pollute 40,000 gallons of ground water.
The cell phones collected from this program are either refurbished and reused or smelted for metals and plastics at an EPA regulated facility that is ISO 14001 certified.
We are here to help you recycle. If you need support and/or supplies – please call us toll free at anytime at (866) TWA-CARE.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us.